SmartBIO travel grants are now open for all PhD students and postdocs to apply
Maximum amounts given are 800 € for overseas and 500 € for Europe.
Funding can be granted for travel costs, accommodation and participation fees. Active participation in the meeting (talk/poster) is preferred.
Applications are free-formed, but some necessary information is needed:
- Your name
- The name of your supervisor
- When and where are you planning to go:
* meeting name and place
* mode of participation
* dates of the travel
- Estimation of the total costs
- Possible other funding (received/applied for)
Send your application to Terhi (email@example.com) as a word or pdf-document by April 17th!
After the travel, you will be asked to leave a report of your trip. It needs to include:
- a short summary of the meeting (max 250 words)
- your mode of participation (name of the poster/talk)
- What did you learn, how did the meeting benefit your research
- How was the allocated money used
further information from firstname.lastname@example.org